Access without automatic extension
The new season begins on 24 August, marking a very special phase in the history of the Berliner Philharmoniker. Following on from the end of the Rattle era, it offers ample opportunity to experience the orchestra performing with famous guest conductors and star soloists. This includes the chance in several concerts to get to know Kirill Petrenko, who takes over the position of chief conductor in the summer of 2019.
Even if you already use a valid ticket, you can still claim this early booking discount right now. Your access will be automatically extended by 12 months.
- Over 40 live broadcasts in high definition
- 500 concert videos from six decades
- Exclusive portraits and documentaries
- Artist interviews and work introductions
- On televisions, tablets, smartphones and PCs