Augustin Hadelich in conversation with Helena Madoka Berg
In October 2021, Augustin Hadelich made his debut with the Berliner Philharmoniker. Before his debut, he spoke with Philharmoniker violinist Helena Madoka Berg about his student days, his Guarneri del Gesù and Prokofiev’s Second Violin Concerto.
© 2021 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Herbert Blomstedt on Bruckner’s Eighth Symphony
- Stefan Dohr on Richard Ayres’s "NONcerto"
- Barbara Hannigan on Kurt Weill and William Walton
- Yannick Nézet-Séguin in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Mariss Jansons on Smetana, Dvořák and Martinů
- Valery Gergiev in conversation with Wilfried Strehle
- Sir Simon Rattle in conversation with Claus Spahn
- Pierre-Laurent Aimard in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud
- Herbert Blomstedt on Bruckner’s Fourth Symphony
- Murray Perahia in conversation with Sarah Willis