Imogen Cooper in conversation with Matthew Hunter
The English pianist Imogen Cooper has an excellent reputation, not least for her interpretations of Mozart. In June 2017, she played the composer’s Piano Concerto No. 25 with the Berliner Philharmoniker and met for a chat with violist and orchestra member Matthew Hunter.
© 2017 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Renaud Capuçon in conversation with Matthew Hunter
- Alan Gilbert on his work as a conductor and musician
- Bernard Haitink in conversation with Matthew Hunter
- Daniel Harding in conversation with Noah Bendix-Balgley
- Nikolaus Harnoncourt on Haydn’s “Orlando Paladino”
- Gustavo Dudamel in conversation with Edicson Ruiz
- The Berliner Philharmoniker’s New Year’s Eve Party
- Daniil Trifonov in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Albrecht Dümling on Pierre Boulez’ "Notations"
- Sir Simon Rattle about Herbert von Karajan