Sir Simon Rattle and Peter Sellars in conversation with Andy King-Dabbs
The semi-staged performances of Bach’s passions were among the highlights of the Berliner Philharmoniker’s Rattle era. After a performance of the St. John Passion in February 2014, conductor Simon Rattle and director Peter Sellars spoke with television producer Andy King-Dabbs.
- Sir Simon Rattle about Herbert von Karajan
- Sir Simon Rattle in conversation with Claus Spahn
- The Berliner Philharmoniker support UNICEF’s Haiti emergency assistance – a round table discussion
- Peter Sellars in conversation with Simon Halsey
- Peter Sellars in conversation with Mark Padmore
- Peter Sellars in conversation with Sarah Willis