Peter Sellars on Janáček’s “The Cunning Little Vixen”
In this introduction, the American director Peter Sellars talks about the both humorous and melancholy opera The Cunning Little Vixen by Leoš Janáček and his staging of the piece in the Philharmonie in October 2017.
© 2017 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Peter Sellars in conversation with Simon Halsey
- Sir Simon Rattle and Peter Sellars in conversation with Andy King-Dabbs
- Peter Sellars in conversation with Mark Padmore
- Works by Schubert, Schoenberg and Brahms: An introduction by Simon Halsey
- Augustin Hadelich in conversation with Helena Madoka Berg
- Zubin Mehta in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Oksana Lyniv in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Frank Peter Zimmermann in conversation with Tobias Möller
- Paavo Järvi on his work with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Amnon Weinstein on the "Violins of Hope"