Marie-Pierre Langlamet on the art of playing the harp
In May 2016, a member of the Berliner Philharmoniker, Marie-Pierre Langlamet, was the soloist in Alberto Ginastera’s Harp Concerto. Here the artist explains the technical challenges of harp playing with practical examples.
© 2016 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Emmanuel Pahud in conversation with Marie-Pierre Langlamet
- Live Lounge from the 2014 Baden-Baden Easter Festival
- Dima Slobodeniouk in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud
- Marek Janowski in conversation with Krzysztof Polonek
- Peter Sellars in conversation with Mark Padmore
- Jörg Widmann in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud
- Sir Simon Rattle on Stravinsky’s "Chant funèbre"
- Kirill Petrenko in conversation with Christoph Streuli
- Baiba Skride and Andris Nelsons in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Simon Halsey on the premiere of Weltethos by Jonathan Harvey