Sofia Gubaidulina in conversation with Margarete Zander
To mark a performance of her work Glorious Percussion with the Berliner Philharmoniker under the direction of Gustavo Dudamel, the Russian composer Sofia Gubaidulina met with the music journalist Margarete Zander.
© 2009 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Isabelle Faust on Alban Berg’s Violin Concerto
- Sir Simon Rattle on Witold Lutosławski
- Claudio Abbado, Maurizio Pollini and Anna Prohaska on old and new musical friendships
- Baiba Skride and Andris Nelsons in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Karl-Heinz Steffens in conversation with Walter Seyfarth
- Andrea Marcon in conversation with Albrecht Mayer
- Kirill Petrenko in conversation with Malte Krasting
- Sir Simon Rattle introduces Beethoven’s Symphony No. 4
- Kirill Petrenko in conversation with Dominik Wollenweber
- Jörg Widmann on "Tanz auf dem Vulkan"