Andris Nelsons on his work with the Berliner Philharmoniker
Andris Nelsons, who performed works by Mahler and Tchaikovsky with the Berliner Philharmoniker at the end of the 2011/2012 season, can be seen here in conversation with Thomas Leyendecker, trombonist with the Philharmoniker.
© 2012 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Baiba Skride and Andris Nelsons in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Andris Nelsons in conversation with Esko Laine
- Andris Nelsons and Håkan Hardenberger in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Amnon Weinstein on the "Violins of Hope"
- Members of the Berliner Philharmoniker remember Claudio Abbado
- Gustavo Dudamel in conversation with Edicson Ruiz
- Albrecht Dümling on Bruckners Symphony No. 7
- Sir Simon Rattle on Mahler’s Sixth Symphony
- Leonidas Kavakos on Dutilleux’s Violin Concerto
- Alain Altinoglu in conversation with Fergus McWilliam