Maxim Emelyanychev and Sabine Devieilhe in conversation with Friederike Westerhaus
The soprano Sabine Devieilhe discovered Mozart through his songs, and the conductor Maxim Emelyanychev was nicknamed Mozart when he sang in a boys’ choir. They talk here with music journalist Friederike Westerhaus about a Mozart evening that was also their joint debut with the Berliner Philharmoniker.
© 2022 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
- Patricia Kopatchinskaja in conversation with Paolo Mendes
- Noah Bendix-Balgley on Leone Sinigaglia’s Romance and “Rapsodia piemontese”
- Stefan Dohr on Toshio Hosokawa and his Horn Concerto
- Amnon Weinstein on the "Violins of Hope"
- Pinchas Zukerman in conversation with Aleksandar Ivić
- Peter Sellars in conversation with Simon Halsey