Rhythm is it!
Rarely has a documentary about classical music met with such a response or received so many awards as the film Rhythm Is It! which has been shown in cinemas all round the world. This film is not only about great music from the past, but about things that concern all of us: How do young people develop their talents? How can creativity change all of our lives? There are also stunning dance scenes and fantastic music played by the Berliner Philharmoniker, conducted by Sir Simon Rattle.
A film by Thomas Grube and Enrique Sánchez Lansch (2004)
Sir Simon Rattle
© 2004 Boomtown Media
Recommended for you
- The 12 Cellists of the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Trip to Asia
- The “Reichsorchester”
- The Highest Level: Lang Lang with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Violins of Hope
- Kirill Petrenko and the Berliner Philharmoniker: Dawn of a new era
- Maestros in Democracy
- Claudio Abbado: The silence that follows the music
- The Berlin Philharmonie – A pentagon with aura
- Cathedrals of Culture – Wim Wenders’s film portrait of the Philharmonie