Trip to Asia
The world of the Berliner Philharmoniker: 128 musicians, all masters of their craft who, in the service of a common purpose, combine their individual virtuosity to form the orchestra’s sound. What are the human and artistic secrets that make this possible? Director Thomas Grube explores this question in his film Trip to Asia.
A film by Thomas Grube (2008)
Sir Simon Rattle
© 2008 Boomtown Media Berlin
Recommended for you
- Rhythm is it!
- Karajan: Beauty as I see it
- Sergiu Celibidache: The triumphant return
- Open House 2012
- A License to Play – The Karajan Academy of the Berliner Philharmoniker
- The Berlin Philharmonie – A pentagon with aura
- Maestros in Democracy
- A magical beginning: The Easter Festival in Baden-Baden
- Claudio Abbado: The silence that follows the music
- Simon Rattle: Echoing an era