Andrés Orozco-Estrada in conversation with Philipp Bohnen
In May 2017, the Colombian conductor Andrés Orozco-Estrada made his debut with the Berliner Philharmoniker with compositions by Richard Strauss, Rachmaninov and Shostakovich – and discussed the programme with violinist and orchestra member Philipp Bohnen.
© 2017 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Boris Berezovsky on Liszt’s First Piano Concerto
- Kristjan Järvi in conversation with Philipp Bohnen
- Berlioz’ "Symphonie fantastique": A little organology with Philipp Bohnen
- Simon Halsey on Gustav Mahler’s Second Symphony
- Simon Halsey on Michael Tippett’s "A Child of Our Time"
- Unsuk Chin and Barbara Hannigan on “Le Silence des Sirènes”
- Antoni Wit in conversation with Krzysztof Polonek
- Isabelle Faust in conversation with Wieland Welzel
- Herbert Blomstedt on Béla Bartók and Johannes Brahms
- Frank Peter Zimmermann in conversation with Tobias Möller