ConcertMurray Perahia and Simon Rattle with Schumann’s Piano Concerto
Murray Perahia on his thoughts and feelings about music
In April 2012, Murray Perahia, Artist in Residence of the Berliner Philharmoniker at the time, has a chat with Sarah Willis, horn player with the Philharmoniker, on the occasion of a performance of Schumann’s Piano Concerto.
Recommended for you
- Murray Perahia in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Kirill Petrenko and Lars Vogt in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Mitsuko Uchida in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Janine Jansen and Daniel Harding in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Sunwook Kim in conversation with Kyoungmin Park
- Jakub Hrůša in conversation with Václav Vonášek
- Ton Koopman in conversation with Jonathan Kelly
- Daniel Stabrawa in conversation with Philipp Bohnen
- Ingo Metzmacher and Winrich Hopp on the programme of Musikfest Berlin 2012
- Simon Halsey on Michael Tippett’s "A Child of Our Time"