Sir Simon Rattle and Sir Willard White in conversation with Sarah Willis
In September 2012, Willard White sang the male title role in a concert performance of Gershwin’s Porgy and Bess. In this interval feature, he and conductor Simon Rattle met with Sarah Willis, horn player with the Berliner Philharmoniker.
- Sir Simon Rattle about Herbert von Karajan
- Sir Simon Rattle in conversation with Claus Spahn
- The Berliner Philharmoniker support UNICEF’s Haiti emergency assistance – a round table discussion
- Kirill Petrenko and Lars Vogt in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Mitsuko Uchida in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Janine Jansen and Daniel Harding in conversation with Sarah Willis