Mark-Anthony Turnage in conversation with Sarah Willis
To mark the premiere of his piece Remembering by the Berliner Philharmoniker under the direction of Sir Simon Rattle in June 2017, the renowned English composer Mark-Anthony Turnage talked to Sarah Willis, horn player with the Philharmoniker.
© 2017 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Kirill Petrenko and Lars Vogt in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Mitsuko Uchida in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Janine Jansen and Daniel Harding in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Winrich Hopp and Helge Grünewald on Musikfest Berlin 2010
- Manfred Honeck in conversation with Stephan Koncz
- Simon Halsey on Edward Elgar’s “The Dream of Gerontius”
- Lisa Batiashvili in conversation with Andreas Ottensamer
- Simon Halsey on Michael Tippett’s "A Child of Our Time"
- Jörg Widmann on "Tanz auf dem Vulkan"
- Kolja Blacher in conversation with Oliver Hilmes