ConcertSimon Rattle conducts Brahms, Lutosławski and Widmann
Jörg Widmann on "Tanz auf dem Vulkan"
In May 2018, Sir Simon Rattle conducted the world premiere of Jörg Widmann’s Tanz auf dem Vulkan in a concert with the Berliner Philharmoniker. The composer talks here about his work.
© 2018 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Jörg Widmann in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud
- Jörg Widmann in conversation with Dominik Wollenweber
- Jörg Widmann on “Teufel Amor”
- Herbert Blomstedt on Beethoven and Nielsen
- Peter Sellars on Janáček’s “The Cunning Little Vixen”
- Paavo Järvi on his work with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Simon Halsey on Edward Elgar’s “The Dream of Gerontius”
- Yuja Wang in conversation with Andreas Ottensamer
- John Adams in conversation with Noah Bendix-Balgley
- Winrich Hopp and Helge Grünewald on Musikfest Berlin 2010