ConcertSimon Rattle conducts Brahms, Lutosławski and Widmann
Jörg Widmann on "Tanz auf dem Vulkan"
In May 2018, Sir Simon Rattle conducted the world premiere of Jörg Widmann’s Tanz auf dem Vulkan in a concert with the Berliner Philharmoniker. The composer talks here about his work.
© 2018 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Jörg Widmann in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud
- Jörg Widmann in conversation with Dominik Wollenweber
- Jörg Widmann on “Teufel Amor”
- Peter Sellars in conversation with Simon Halsey
- “It’s a Venture – an Adventure” – Mitsuko Uchida and the Beethoven Piano Concertos, Part II
- Sir Simon Rattle on the Brahms/Schumann cycle
- Daniel Harding on Bruckner’s Fifth Symphony
- Zubin Mehta on Bruckner’s Eighth: an introduction to the work with excerpts from rehearsals
- Valery Gergiev in conversation with Stephan Koncz
- Sunwook Kim in conversation with Kyoungmin Park