Sir George Benjamin in conversation with Jonathan Kelly
In a concert in September 2018, at the beginning of his tenure as Artist in Residence with the Berliner Philharmoniker, George Benjamin conducted a work of his own plus music from the 20th century. The artist talks here about the programme with principal oboe Jonathan Kelly.
- András Schiff in conversation with Jonathan Kelly
- Magdalena Kožená in conversation with Jonathan Kelly
- Barbara Hannigan on her work with Henri Dutilleux
- Tugan Sokhiev in conversation with Amihai Grosz
- Gustav Mahler’s Second Symphony: an introduction by Simon Halsey
- Kirill Gerstein in conversation with Raphael Haeger