From its beginnings to the present day: Highlights in the Digital Concert Hall
Since January 2009, almost all concerts of the Berliner Philharmoniker have been broadcast live in the Digital Concert Hall and then made available in the archive. With a wealth of works, performances and guest artists, it now offers a unique compendium of classical music. Not least, it documents the orchestra’s entire collaboration with chief conductor Kirill Petrenko to date. We have compiled some of the many highlights of the archive to inspire your viewing.
Recommended for you
- A soprano’s perspective: Marlis Petersen’s favourites
- Love stories in performances by the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Meet Kirill Petrenko and the Berliner Philharmoniker!
- A conductor recommends: Jakub Hrůša’s highlights
- On the silver screen: Classical music in film
- Philharmoniker premieres: Music of our time
- Tchaikovsky in his works
- Johannes Brahms II: Orchestral and Vocal Works, Serenades, Dances
- A soprano’s perspective: Anna Prohaska’s favourites
- From Herbert von Karajan to Kirill Petrenko: Historical milestones in the Digital Concert Hall