From its beginnings to today: Highlights in the Digital Concert Hall
Since January 2009, almost all concerts of the Berliner Philharmoniker have been broadcast live in the Digital Concert Hall and then made available in the archive. With a wealth of works, performances and guest artists, it now offers a unique compendium of classical music. Not least, it documents the orchestra’s entire collaboration with chief conductor Kirill Petrenko to date. We have compiled some of the many highlights of the archive to inspire your viewing.
- “From the New World”: A trip to America with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- From Herbert von Karajan to Kirill Petrenko: Historical milestones in the Digital Concert Hall
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in his works
- “La Mer”: Water music with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Richard Strauss and his tone poems
- Gustav Mahler in his works