From Bohemia and Moravia: Czech music with the Berliner Philharmoniker
This playlist is dedicated to Romantic and Modernist composers who came from the territory of the present-day Czech Republic. This selection of performances by the Berliner Philharmoniker includes not only classics such as Smetana’s “Moldau” and Dvořák’s Ninth Symphony, but also rarities such as Miloslav Kabeláč’s fascinating orchestral study Mystery of Time and Josef Suk’s symphony Asrael – conducted by chief conductor Kirill Petrenko.
Recommended for you
- Richard Strauss and his tone poems
- Meet Kirill Petrenko and the Berliner Philharmoniker!
- Summertimes: Summer music with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- English music with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- From Herbert von Karajan to Kirill Petrenko: Historical milestones in the Digital Concert Hall
- Johannes Brahms II: Orchestral and Vocal Works, Serenades, Dances
- The Berliner Philharmoniker at the Waldbühne: Musical highlights from all over the world
- Grand Opera with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- On the silver screen: Classical music in film
- A conductor recommends: Jakub Hrůša’s highlights