Zubin Mehta conducts Mozart, Liszt and Prokofiev
Zubin Mehta made his debut with the Berliner Philharmoniker in 1961: no other conductor has been associated with the orchestra for such a long period of time. In 2019, he was made an honorary member. Particular highlights of this fruitful collaboration include unforgettable renditions of Bruckner symphonies and the performance of Verdi’s Otello. Here, Mehta and the Philharmoniker take a musical journey from the 18th to the 20th century with works by Mozart, Liszt and Prokofiev.
- Zubin Mehta and Murray Perahia with works by Beethoven and Strauss
- Zubin Mehta conducts Mahler’s Third Symphony
- Beethoven’s Violin Concerto with Leonidas Kavakos and Zubin Mehta
- Anniversary concert with Zubin Mehta and Mahler’s First Symphony
- Zubin Mehta conducts Bruckner’s Eighth Symphony
- Zubin Mehta conducts Bruckner’s Symphony No. 9