Peter Eötvös in conversation with Sarah Willis
In the summer of 2011, Peter Eötvös conducted his own Cello Concerto and Russian works with the Berliner Philharmoniker and met for this interval feature with Sarah Willis, horn player and orchestra member.
© 2011 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Peter Eötvös on Zimmermann’s “Requiem für einen jungen Dichter”
- Kirill Petrenko and Lars Vogt in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Mitsuko Uchida in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Janine Jansen and Daniel Harding in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Welcome to the 2015/2016 season!
- The Berliner Philharmoniker: opening of the 2011/12 season
- Sofia Gubaidulina in conversation with Margarete Zander
- Zubin Mehta in conversation with Tobias Möller
- Gustavo Dudamel in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Works by Schubert, Schoenberg and Brahms: An introduction by Simon Halsey