Magdalena Kožená in conversation with Jonathan Kelly
The mezzo-soprano Magdalena Kožená sang excerpts from Martinů’s underrated opera Juliette in a Berliner Philharmoniker concert in the autumn of 2010. In this interval feature, she meets with Jonathan Kelly, principal oboist of the orchestra.
© 2010 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Magdalena Kožená and Sir Simon Rattle in conversation and in rehearsal
- András Schiff in conversation with Jonathan Kelly
- Barbara Hannigan on her work with Henri Dutilleux
- Emmanuelle Haïm in conversation with Jonathan Kelly
- Sir Simon Rattle on the completed Ninth Symphony of Anton Bruckner (2012)
- Christian Thielemann on passion and nobility in Tchaikovsky’s Sixth Symphony
- Sir Simon Rattle on Stravinsky’s "Chant funèbre"
- Iván Fischer in conversation with Stephan Koncz
- Berlioz’ "Symphonie fantastique": A little organology with Philipp Bohnen
- Mitsuko Uchida in conversation with Gerhard Forck