Thomas Quasthoff in conversation with Christoph Franke
In 2012, Thomas Quasthoff ended his career as bass-baritone and returned to the Berliner Philharmoniker in October 2013 as the narrator in Schoenberg’s Gurre-Lieder. Here, he talks to sound engineer Christoph Franke of the Digital Concert Hall.
© 2013 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Pierre Boulez and Pierre-Laurent Aimard in conversation with Christoph Franke
- Sir John Eliot Gardiner in conversation with Jonathan Kelly
- Daniel Harding in conversation with Matthew Hunter
- Albrecht Dümling on Pierre Boulez’ "Notations"
- Jonathan Kelly in conversation with Tobias Möller
- Amnon Weinstein on the "Violins of Hope"
- Georg Friedrich Haas in conversation with Götz Teutsch
- Sir Simon Rattle on Witold Lutosławski
- Semyon Bychkov in conversation with Aleksandar Ivić
- Simon Rattle on Bartók’s Concerto for Orchestra