ConcertSimon Rattle and Daniel Barenboim play Brahms
Musicians of the Berliner Philharmoniker on Daniel Barenboim
Fifty years after Daniel Barenboim’s debut as a pianist with the Berliner Philharmoniker, members of the orchestra discuss what is special about working with the musician.
© 2014 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Welcome to the 2016/2017 season!
- Welcome to the 2015/2016 season!
- The Berliner Philharmoniker’s New Year’s Eve Party
- Barbara Hannigan on her work with Henri Dutilleux
- Sir Simon Rattle talks about “in vain” by Georg Friedrich Haas
- Magdalena Kožená in conversation with Jonathan Kelly
- Works by Messiaen, Debussy and Duruflé: Introduction by Simon Halsey
- Philippe Jordan in conversation mit Raphael Haeger
- Magdalena Kožená and Sir Simon Rattle in conversation and in rehearsal
- The Berliner Philharmoniker welcome the new season