ConcertAndris Nelsons conducts Wagner and Bruckner
Musicians of the Berliner Philharmoniker talk about Anton Bruckner
When the Berliner Philharmoniker played Bruckner’s Third Symphony in the spring of 2016 under the direction of Andris Nelsons, members of the orchestra discussed the challenges of performing Bruckner.
© 2016 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Welcome to the 2016/2017 season!
- Welcome to the 2015/2016 season!
- The Berliner Philharmoniker’s New Year’s Eve Party
- Vilde Frang in conversation with Philipp Bohnen
- Valery Gergiev in conversation with Wilfried Strehle
- 2017 Live Lounge from the Easter Festival Baden-Baden
- Lahav Shani in conversation with Noah Bendix-Balgley
- Magnus Lindberg in conversation with Frank Peter Zimmermann
- Jean-Yves Thibaudet in conversation with Andreas Ottensamer
- Iván Fischer in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud