ConcertAndris Nelsons conducts Wagner and Bruckner
Musicians of the Berliner Philharmoniker talk about Anton Bruckner
When the Berliner Philharmoniker played Bruckner’s Third Symphony in the spring of 2016 under the direction of Andris Nelsons, members of the orchestra discussed the challenges of performing Bruckner.
© 2016 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Welcome to the 2016/2017 season!
- Welcome to the 2015/2016 season!
- The Berliner Philharmoniker’s New Year’s Eve Party
- Sir Simon Rattle, Andrew Staples and Stefan Dohr in conversation
- Andrea Zietzschmann and Simon Rattle on a concert without an audience
- Valery Gergiev in conversation with Wilfried Strehle
- Mark Padmore and Bernhard Forck in conversation and in rehearsal
- Sunwook Kim in conversation with Kyoungmin Park
- Christian Gerhaher in conversation with Albrecht Mayer
- Zubin Mehta in conversation with Martin Stegner