ConcertAndris Nelsons conducts Wagner and Bruckner
Musicians of the Berliner Philharmoniker talk about Anton Bruckner
When the Berliner Philharmoniker played Bruckner’s Third Symphony in the spring of 2016 under the direction of Andris Nelsons, members of the orchestra discussed the challenges of performing Bruckner.
© 2016 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Welcome to the 2016/2017 season!
- Welcome to the 2015/2016 season!
- The Berliner Philharmoniker’s New Year’s Eve Party
- Sir Simon Rattle introduces Mahler’s Symphony No. 1
- Herbert Blomstedt on Bruckner’s Fourth Symphony
- Susanna Mälkki in conversation with Matthew McDonald
- Andris Nelsons and Håkan Hardenberger in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Sir John Eliot Gardiner in conversation with Jonathan Kelly
- Kirill Petrenko and Patricia Kopatchinskaja in conversation with Cornelia Gartemann
- Simon Halsey on the premiere of Weltethos by Jonathan Harvey