Patricia Kopatchinskaja in conversation with Ulrich Knörzer
In September 2014, the violinist Patricia Kopatchinskaja made her debut with the Berliner Philharmoniker as the soloist in Peter Eötvös’ Second Violin Concerto under the direction of the composer. To mark the occasion, she was interviewed by Ulrich Knörzer, a violist with the Philharmoniker.
© 2014 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Patricia Kopatchinskaja in conversation with Paolo Mendes
- Patricia Kopatchinskaja talks about Schoenberg’s Violin Concerto
- Patricia Kopatchinskaja talks about Schoenberg’s Pierrot lunaire
- Jörg Widmann on "Tanz auf dem Vulkan"
- Marek Janowski in conversation with Krzysztof Polonek
- Herbert Blomstedt on Béla Bartók and Johannes Brahms
- Frank Peter Zimmermann in conversation with Philipp Bohnen
- Mariss Jansons named honorary member of the Berliner Philharmoniker
- An introduction by Iván Fischer
- Anna Thorvaldsdóttir on her work Catamorphosis