Andris Nelsons in conversation with Gunars Upatnieks
In the spring of 2016, Andris Nelsons conducted a work by Anton Bruckner with the Berliner Philharmoniker for the first time: his Third Symphony. During the interval, he spoke to his fellow Latvian and double bass player with the Philharmoniker, Gunars Upatnieks.
© 2016 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Baiba Skride and Andris Nelsons in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Andris Nelsons on his work with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Andris Nelsons in conversation with Esko Laine
- Paavo Järvi in conversation with Gunars Upatnieks
- Denis Matsuev in conversation with Aleksandar Ivić
- Frank Peter Zimmermann in conversation with Christoph Streuli
- Amnon Weinstein on the "Violins of Hope"
- Herbert Blomstedt on Bruckner’s Symphony No. 3
- Kirill Petrenko in conversation with Olaf Maninger
- Live Lounge from the 2014 Baden-Baden Easter Festival