ConcertSimon Rattle’s farewell with Mahler’s Sixth
Sir Simon Rattle on Mahler’s Sixth Symphony
To mark his last concert as chief conductor of the Berliner Philharmoniker, Simon Rattle talks about Mahler’s Sixth Symphony, a work which was also on the programme at his Philharmoniker debut in 1987.
© 2018 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Sir Simon Rattle about Herbert von Karajan
- Sir Simon Rattle in conversation with Claus Spahn
- The Berliner Philharmoniker support UNICEF’s Haiti emergency assistance – a round table discussion
- Welcome to the 2015/2016 season!
- Beethoven’s symphonies: an introduction by Claudio Abbado
- Iván Fischer in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud
- Jörg Widmann on "Tanz auf dem Vulkan"
- Alan Gilbert in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud
- Simon Halsey talks about Schumann’s “Paradise and the Peri”
- Kirill Petrenko in conversation with Eva-Maria Tomasi