Noah Bendix-Balgley in conversation with Stanley Dodds
In October 2020, Noah Bendix-Balgley – 1st concertmaster of the Berliner Philharmoniker – presented Max Bruch’s First Violin Concerto under the baton of Marek Janowski. He discussed the work with Philharmoniker violinist Stanley Dodds.
© 2020 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- John Adams in conversation with Noah Bendix-Balgley
- 2016 Live Lounge from the Baden-Baden Easter Festival
- Joyce DiDonato in conversation with Noah Bendix-Balgley
- Daniel Barenboim and Asher Fisch in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Baiba Skride and Andris Nelsons in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Neeme Järvi in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Adam Fischer in conversation with Christoph Hartmann
- Gustavo Dudamel in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Christian Tetzlaff on his season as Artist in Residence
- Welcome to the 2016/2017 season!