Adam Fischer in conversation with Raphael Haeger
Works by Mozart and Haydn were on the programme for a concert conducted by Adam Fischer in October 2021. In conversation with Philharmoniker percussionist Raphael Haeger, he explains why the music of the two First Viennese School composers is so close to his heart.
© 2021 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Adam Fischer in conversation with Christoph Hartmann
- Matthias Pintscher in conversation with Raphael Haeger
- Kirill Gerstein in conversation with Raphael Haeger
- Mariss Jansons in conversation with Raphael Haeger
- Herbert Blomstedt on Béla Bartók and Johannes Brahms
- Alan Gilbert in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud
- Members of the Berliner Philharmoniker remember Lorin Maazel
- Welcome to the 2016/2017 season!
- Jörg Widmann in conversation with Dorothea Schröder
- Anders Hillborg on his composition “Cold Heat”