Philippe Jordan in conversation mit Raphael Haeger
“This is not just a hike in the mountains – this is a life told,” conductor Philippe Jordan says of Richard Strauss’s Alpine Symphony. He spoke about the work with Philharmoniker percussionist Raphael Haeger.
© 2022 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Matthias Pintscher in conversation with Raphael Haeger
- Kirill Gerstein in conversation with Raphael Haeger
- Mariss Jansons in conversation with Raphael Haeger
- Sir Simon Rattle, Andrew Staples and Stefan Dohr in conversation
- Mark-Anthony Turnage in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Members of the Berliner Philharmoniker talk about John Williams
- Mark Padmore in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Welcome to the 2016/2017 season!
- Daniel Barenboim in conversation with Christoph Streuli
- Sir Simon Rattle and Peter Sellars in conversation with Andy King-Dabbs