Concert“Late Night” with Esa-Pekka Salonen
Esa-Pekka Salonen in conversation with Stefan Dohr about the "Late Night" concert
Esa-Pekka Salonen, 2022/23 Composer in Residence, describes the programme of his Late Night concert as “metamusic”. All the works here allude – in a sometimes humorous way – to existing music, as he reveals to Stefan Dohr, principal horn of the Berliner Philharmoniker.
Ⓒ 2023 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
- Toshio Hosokawa on his career and the images in his music
- Stefan Dohr on Toshio Hosokawa and his Horn Concerto
- Stefan Dohr on Richard Ayres’s "NONcerto"
- Esa-Pekka Salonen on “Helix”
- Esa-Pekka Salonen in conversation with Stefan Dohr
- Esa-Pekka Salonen and Olivier Latry on the Sinfonia concertante for Organ and Orchestra
- Marie Jacquot in conversation with Oliver Hilmes
- Zubin Mehta in conversation with Noah Bendix-Balgley
- Seong-Jin Cho in conversation with Kyoungmin Park
- Mitsuko Uchida in conversation with Tobias Möller