Stefan Dohr on Richard Ayres’s "NONcerto"
In a Late Night concert in February 2016, Stefan Dohr, principal horn player of the Berliner Philharmoniker, took on the role of the protagonist in Richard Ayres’s NONcerto. Here you can see his introduction to this distinctive, humorous work.
© 2016 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Toshio Hosokawa on his career and the images in his music
- Stefan Dohr on Toshio Hosokawa and his Horn Concerto
- Stefan Dohr, Paavo Järvi and Hans Abrahamsen in conversation
- Stanisław Skrowaczewski – a life in music
- Manfred Honeck in conversation with Albrecht Mayer
- Mitsuko Uchida in conversation with Eva-Maria Tomasi
- Sir Simon Rattle on Haydn’s “Creation”
- Bernard Haitink and Leif Ove Andsnes about making music in the name of Fukushima
- Barbara Hannigan on her work with Henri Dutilleux
- Isabelle Faust on Alban Berg’s Violin Concerto