Stefan Dohr on Richard Ayres’s "NONcerto"
In a Late Night concert in February 2016, Stefan Dohr, principal horn player of the Berliner Philharmoniker, took on the role of the protagonist in Richard Ayres’s NONcerto. Here you can see his introduction to this distinctive, humorous work.
© 2016 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Toshio Hosokawa on his career and the images in his music
- Stefan Dohr on Toshio Hosokawa and his Horn Concerto
- Stefan Dohr, Paavo Järvi and Hans Abrahamsen in conversation
- Kirill Petrenko in conversation with Stefan Dohr
- Sir Simon Rattle, Andrew Staples and Stefan Dohr in conversation
- Tabea Zimmermann in conversation with Julia Gartemann
- Magdalena Kožená in conversation with Jonathan Kelly
- Peter Eötvös on Zimmermann’s “Requiem für einen jungen Dichter”
- Patricia Kopatchinskaja talks about Schoenberg’s Pierrot lunaire
- Mitsuko Uchida in conversation with Tobias Möller