Stefan Dohr, Paavo Järvi and Hans Abrahamsen in conversation
In January 2020 Stefan Dohr, principal horn of the Berliner Philharmoniker, performed in the world premiere of Hans Abrahamsen’s Horn Concerto. To mark the occasion, the soloist, the composer and the conductor of the evening, Paavo Järvi, met for a discussion.
© 2020 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Toshio Hosokawa on his career and the images in his music
- Stefan Dohr on Toshio Hosokawa and his Horn Concerto
- Stefan Dohr on Richard Ayres’s "NONcerto"
- Paavo Järvi on his work with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Paavo Järvi in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud
- Paavo Järvi in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Barbara Hannigan in conversation with Hans Abrahamsen and Paul Griffiths
- Kirill Petrenko in conversation with Albrecht Mayer
- Murray Perahia in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Sir Simon Rattle on Mahler’s Sixth Symphony