The Berliner Philharmoniker at the Waldbühne: Musical highlights from all over the world
Every year since 1984, the Berliner Philharmoniker have invited more than 20,000 spectators to the Waldbühne for a cheerful end to the season with – hopefully – good weather. Since then, Russian and Latin American nights, a programme of encores from all over the world and captivating film music evenings have been presented in this atmospheric open-air setting. The concert traditionally always finishes with Berliner Luft. Our playlist brings together highlights of this special concert series.
- Grand Opera with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Symphonic dances: Waltzes in Philharmoniker concerts
- A conductor recommends: François-Xavier Roth’s highlights
- Gustav Mahler in his works
- Tema con variazioni: Music with alterations
- Surrounded by music: Discover Immersive Audio in the Digital Concert Hall