A violinst recommends: Isabelle Faust’s Highlights
The fact that Isabelle Faust is one of the leading violinists of her generation is due not only to her nuanced tone, which can be as energetic as it is gentle. She is just as versatile an interpreter as the sound of her instrument, driven by insatiable curiosity to explore the entire range of the violin repertoire. Here, Isabelle Faust has compiled her personal highlights from the Digital Concert Hall into a multifaceted playlist.
- From the triumphant to the tragic: heroic stories in music
- The instrument in the centre: The viola in solo and orchestral works
- Pianists with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- On the silver screen: Classical music in film
- From its beginnings to today: Highlights in the Digital Concert Hall
- Bernard Haitink and the Berliner Philharmoniker