The Junge Deutsche Philharmonie with David Afkham and Steven Isserlis
The Junge Deutsche Philharmonie and conductor David Afkham present a marvellous French programme. In addition to Berlioz’s famous Symphonie fantastique, the musicians – all German conservatory students – play two less familiar gems: Messiaen’s meditative Les Offrandes oubliées and the sublime soundscapes of Dutilleux’s Cello Concerto Tout un monde lointain ... with the highly renowned cellist Steven Isserlis.
Junge Deutsche Philharmonie
© 2018 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Dvořák’s Cello Concerto with Steven Isserlis and Alan Gilbert
- Europakonzert from Prague with Sir Simon Rattle and Magdalena Kožená
- Sing along and have fun!
- The National Youth Orchestra of Germany with Sebastian Weigle
- 2013 New Year’s Eve Concert with Simon Rattle
- Brahms’s Requiem with Donald Runnicles and the Atlanta Symphony Chorus
- Daniel Harding conducts Mahler’s Symphony No. 10
- Mikko Franck conducts Schumann’s “Paradise and the Peri”
- 2007 Europakonzert from Berlin with Simon Rattle, Lisa Batiashvili and Truls Mørk
- “Late Night” concert with Simon Rattle