Konstantia Gourzi on working with Claudio Abbado
In May 2013, Claudio Abbado performed Mendelssohn’s music to A Midsummer Night’s Dream with the Berliner Philharmoniker. The Greek musician Konstantia Gourzi, who appears in this video, was in charge of the chorus rehearsals.
© 2013 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Alain Altinoglu in conversation with Philipp Bohnen
- Noah Bendix-Balgley in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Jörg Widmann on “Teufel Amor”
- Gustavo Dudamel in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Andris Nelsons in conversation with Gunars Upatnieks
- Jörg Widmann on "Tanz auf dem Vulkan"
- Christian Thielemann on passion and nobility in Tchaikovsky’s Sixth Symphony
- Martin Grubinger in conversation with Philipp Bohnen
- Lahav Shani in conversation with Noah Bendix-Balgley
- Works by Bach and Haydn: An introduction by Ton Koopman