Jakub Hrůša in conversation with Philipp Bohnen
In October 2018, conductor Jakub Hrůša made his debut with the Berliner Philharmoniker with works by Czech composers. In this interval feature, he is interviewed by violinist and orchestra member Philipp Bohnen.
© 2018 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Jakub Hrůša in conversation with Matthew Hunter
- Jakub Hrůša in conversation with Václav Vonášek
- Boris Berezovsky on Liszt’s First Piano Concerto
- Kristjan Järvi in conversation with Philipp Bohnen
- Berlioz’ "Symphonie fantastique": A little organology with Philipp Bohnen
- Jörg Widmann on "Tanz auf dem Vulkan"
- Leonidas Kavakos in conversation with Walter Küssner
- Denis Matsuev in conversation with Aleksandar Ivić
- Bernard Haitink in conversation with Klaus Wallendorf
- Herbert Blomstedt on Béla Bartók and Johannes Brahms