ConcertDaniel Harding conducts Debussy, Ligeti, Sibelius and Britten
Daniel Harding in conversation with Stefan Dohr
“In all three pieces, the sea for me is deep, cold and dangerous,” says Daniel Harding of Sibelius’s Oceanides, Britten’s Four Sea Interludes and Debussy’s La Mer. Here he talks about the programme, in which he also conducted works by Ligeti, with Stefan Dohr, principal horn of the Berliner Philharmoniker.
Ⓒ 2023 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
- Janine Jansen and Daniel Harding in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Daniel Harding in conversation with Rachel Helleur
- Daniel Harding in conversation with Matthew Hunter
- Toshio Hosokawa on his career and the images in his music
- Stefan Dohr on Toshio Hosokawa and his Horn Concerto
- Stefan Dohr on Richard Ayres’s "NONcerto"
- Baiba Skride and Andris Nelsons in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Yannick Nézet-Séguin in conversation with Albrecht Mayer
- Herbert Blomstedt on Bruckner’s Fourth Symphony
- Pierre Boulez and Pierre-Laurent Aimard in conversation with Christoph Franke