Meet Kirill Petrenko and the Berliner Philharmoniker!
A new chapter in the history of the Berliner Philharmoniker was opened when Kirill Petrenko took up his post as chief conductor in the summer of 2019. He made his debut with the orchestra in 2006, and their joint performances caused a sensation as a result of detailed rehearsal work and his irresistible personality. This free playlist includes highlights of the core symphonic repertoire with works by Beethoven, Tchaikovsky and Mahler.
- Violinists with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- A soprano’s perspective: Anna Prohaska’s favourites
- Christmas with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Our viola player’s perspective: Amihai Grosz’s favourites
- A soprano’s perspective: Marlis Petersen’s favourites
- The “Late Night” concerts with discoveries for night owls