The Europakonzert of the Berliner Philharmoniker
It is perhaps the most unusual concert series of classical music: the Europakonzert of the Berliner Philharmoniker. Every year on 1 May the orchestra appears at a location of particular significance for European culture – from the Uffizi Gallery in Florence to the Palace at Versailles. In addition to the spectacular settings, the Europakonzert captivates audiences with outstanding conductors and soloists and impressive concert programmes. This playlist presents highlights from the series.
Recommended for you
- A conductor recommends: Susanna Mälkki’s highlights
- A conductor recommends: Jakub Hrůša’s highlights
- A soprano’s perspective: Marlis Petersen’s favourites
- Summertimes: Summer music with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Meet Kirill Petrenko and the Berliner Philharmoniker!
- Philharmoniker premieres: Music of our time
- Grand Opera with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Our viola player’s perspective: Amihai Grosz’s favourites
- From Brazil to China: Classical works inspired by other sound worlds
- French music with the Berliner Philharmoniker