The Europakonzert of the Berliner Philharmoniker
It is perhaps the most unusual concert series of classical music: the Europakonzert of the Berliner Philharmoniker. Every year on 1 May the orchestra appears at a location of particular significance for European culture – from the Uffizi Gallery in Florence to the Palace at Versailles. In addition to the spectacular settings, the Europakonzert captivates audiences with outstanding conductors and soloists and impressive concert programmes. This playlist presents highlights from the series.
- Bernard Haitink and the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Mozart’s most beautiful piano concertos
- Christmas with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- From the triumphant to the tragic: heroic stories in music
- “La Mer”: Water music with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Johannes Brahms II: Orchestral and Vocal Works, Serenades, Dances