Concerto Melante with cantatas by Bach and Telemann
Characterised by a contemplative tone and expressive harmonies, so-called lamenti (laments) enjoyed a heyday in the Baroque era. The ensemble Concerto Melante, in which members of the Berliner Philharmoniker perform on period instruments, dedicates itself here to this genre. Supported by vocal soloists, it presents laments and funeral music by Telemann and composers of the Bach family.
Wolf Matthias Friedrich
© 2023 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
- Birthday concert of the 12 Cellists of the Berliner Philharmoniker
- An evening of chamber music with Christian Tetzlaff
- Octets by Franz Schubert and Jörg Widmann
- The 12 Cellists and Anna Prohaska
- The Berlin Phil Series: “A Tribute to Daniel Stabrawa”
- The Berlin Phil Series: Vive la France!
- The Berlin Phil Series: An American in Berlin
- The Berlin Phil Series: An evening in Vienna
- The Berlin Phil Series: “Berlin Phil Brass”
- The Berlin Phil Series: Philharmonic Octet