The Berlin Philharmonie – A pentagon with aura
In October 2013, the Berlin Philharmonie celebrated its 50th birthday – a wonderful opportunity to present a portrait of the world-famous concert hall. What is the secret of this building which is held by musicians from all over the world, and of course especially by the Berlin Philharmoniker, with such undivided affection? The documentary The Berlin Philharmonie – a pentagon with aura attempts to answer this question.
A film by Daniel Finkernagel and Alexander Lück (2013)
Sir Simon Rattle
© 2013 rbb
Recommended for you
- Festival at the Kulturforum 2014
- Short Rides with John Adams
- Open House 2012
- Crowd Out: A composition for 1000 voices by David Lang
- A License to Play – The Karajan Academy of the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Living with Beethoven
- Rhythm is it!
- Trip to Asia
- Claudio Abbado: The silence that follows the music
- The Highest Level: Lang Lang with the Berliner Philharmoniker