ConcertFirst concert in the Brahms/Schumann cycle with Simon Rattle
Sir Simon Rattle on the Brahms/Schumann cycle
In this introduction by chief conductor Sir Simon Rattle, he presents the Robert Schumann and Johannes Brahms symphonies which were performed by the Berliner Philharmoniker in September 2014.
© 2014 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
- Sir Simon Rattle about Herbert von Karajan
- Sir Simon Rattle in conversation with Claus Spahn
- The Berliner Philharmoniker support UNICEF’s Haiti emergency assistance – a round table discussion
- Amnon Weinstein on the "Violins of Hope"
- Evgeny Kissin in conversation with Fergus McWilliam
- Sofia Gubaidulina in conversation with Margarete Zander