ConcertSimon Rattle conducts Bruckner’s Symphony No. 7
Albrecht Dümling on Pierre Boulez’ "Notations"
In this video, the musicologist Albrecht Dümling introduces Pierre Boulez’ Notations, which the Berliner Philharmoniker played under the direction of Sir Simon Rattle in May 2013.
© 2013 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Albrecht Dümling on Bruckners Symphony No. 7
- Kirill Petrenko on Puccini’s “Suor Angelica”
- “It’s a Venture – an Adventure” – Mitsuko Uchida and the Beethoven Concertos Part I
- Daniel Barenboim and Asher Fisch in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Diana Damrau in conversation with Albrecht Mayer
- Zubin Mehta in conversation with Walter Küssner
- Christian Thielemann in conversation with Amadeus Heutling
- Gidon Kremer in conversation with Walter Küssner
- Mikko Franck in conversation with Matthew Hunter
- Eivind Gullberg Jensen and Vadim Repin in conversation with Sarah Willis