Amnon Weinstein on the "Violins of Hope"
On the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz concentration camp, an emotional concert was given under the title Violins of Hope in the Chamber Music Hall. The musicians played instruments whose history is told in this film by violin maker Amnon Weinstein.
© 2015 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
- Esa-Pekka Salonen on “Helix”
- Christian Gerhaher in conversation with Albrecht Mayer
- Sir Simon Rattle and Simon Halsey talk about Stravinsky and Rachmaninov
- Isabelle Faust in conversation with Wieland Welzel
- Sir Simon Rattle about Herbert von Karajan
- Albrecht Mayer on the oboe concerto by Richard Strauss