Joyce DiDonato in conversation with Noah Bendix-Balgley
In June 2017, the wonderful American mezzo-soprano Joyce DiDonato performed Hector Berlioz’s cantata, La Mort de Cléopâtre with the Berliner Philharmoniker. In this interval feature, the singer met for a chat with Noah Bendix-Balgley, one of the orchestra’s first concertmasters.
© 2017 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Joyce DiDonato in conversation with Tobias Möller
- Joyce DiDonato in conversation with Noah Bendix-Balgley
- John Adams in conversation with Noah Bendix-Balgley
- 2016 Live Lounge from the Baden-Baden Easter Festival
- Amnon Weinstein on the "Violins of Hope"
- Manfred Honeck in conversation with Albrecht Mayer
- Peter Sellars in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Mark-Anthony Turnage in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Philippe Jordan in conversation mit Raphael Haeger
- Valery Gergiev in conversation with Stephan Koncz