ConcertSimon Rattle conducts Bruckner’s Symphony No. 7
Albrecht Dümling on Bruckners Symphony No. 7
Anton Bruckner’s Seventh Symphony is one of the composer’s most famous works. To mark a performance by the Berliner Philharmoniker in May 2013, the musicologist Albrecht Dümling spoke about the architecture of the work.
© 2013 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
- Albrecht Dümling on Pierre Boulez’ "Notations"
- Sir Simon Rattle in conversation with James Jolly
- Murray Perahia in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Christian Gerhaher in conversation with Knut Weber
- Gustavo Dudamel in conversation with Edicson Ruiz
- Christian Thielemann, Renée Fleming and Thomas Hampson on Richard Strauss