Albrecht Dümling on Bruckners Symphony No. 7
Anton Bruckner’s Seventh Symphony is one of the composer’s most famous works. To mark a performance by the Berliner Philharmoniker in May 2013, the musicologist Albrecht Dümling spoke about the architecture of the work.
© 2013 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- Albrecht Dümling on Pierre Boulez’ "Notations"
- Zubin Mehta in conversation with Eva-Maria Tomasi
- Alan Gilbert on his work as a conductor and musician
- Kirill Petrenko in conversation with Philipp Bohnen
- Herbert Blomstedt on Franz Berwald and Antonín Dvořák
- Members of the Berliner Philharmoniker remember Claudio Abbado
- Barbara Hannigan on Kurt Weill and William Walton
- Michael Sanderling in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud
- Hélène Grimaud and Tugan Sokhiev in conversation with Emmanuel Pahud
- Leonidas Kavakos in conversation with Allan Nilles