Albrecht Dümling on Bruckners Symphony No. 7
Anton Bruckner’s Seventh Symphony is one of the composer’s most famous works. To mark a performance by the Berliner Philharmoniker in May 2013, the musicologist Albrecht Dümling spoke about the architecture of the work.
© 2013 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
- Albrecht Dümling on Pierre Boulez’ "Notations"
- Gautier Capuçon in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Mark Padmore in conversation with Stanley Dodds
- Mark-Anthony Turnage in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Wenzel Fuchs and Stefan Schweigert on Strauss’s Duet Concertino
- Isabelle Faust on Alban Berg’s Violin Concerto