Philharmoniker premieres: Music of our time
In addition to the great works of the past, the Berliner Philharmoniker have always performed contemporary music. This playlist is therefore dedicated to Philharmoniker premieres and first performances and thus to the music of our time. Works by Wolfgang Rihm, Peter Eötvös, Kaija Saariaho and György Kurtág create a panorama of styles and fascinating sound experiments of the present.
- Bernard Haitink and the Berliner Philharmoniker
- French music with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- A soprano’s perspective: Anna Prohaska’s favourites
- “Unanswered Questions”: Musical Modernism between 1910 and 1920
- “From the New World”: A trip to America with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- From Herbert von Karajan to Kirill Petrenko: Historical milestones in the Digital Concert Hall